Bread is a key element of most of the dish through the world and people always keeps on experimenting to come up with something different and unique bread recipe. Today, we are sharing those two easiest recipes that won’t make you put much effort in the cooking and still will make you win the hearts and compliments of your guests.
Easy yoghurt Loaf
- 2 ¾ cups of natural yoghurt (fat-free)
- 1 and a half tsp of Bicarbonate of soda
- 4 cups of whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and meanwhile oil the loaf pan
- Add yoghurt and bicarbonate of soda mix it well and keep aside for 5 minutes to let it get the bubble.
- Add the whole wheat flour, salt, and brown sugar to the mixture and mix it well.
- Put the dough into the pan with the help of a spoon.
- Bake it for an hour.
- Take it out and allow it to get cool.
- Cover it with bread cloth and let it cool completely.
You can use buttermilk in the place of yoghurt.
Mix Health Loaf
- 3 cups of whole-wheat flour
- Half cup of coconut
- Half cup of oats
- Half cup of sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp of yellow sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 6 Tbsp of milk
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 1 dessert spoon of sesame seed
- Preheat the oven at350° F.
- Oil the loaf pan.
- Take a bowl and add whole-wheat flour, oats, coconut, yellow sugar, sunflower seeds, and salt together, and mix well.
- Add the bicarbonate of soda in the milk and put it aside.
- Add the milk mixture and buttermilk in the flour mixture.
- Put the dough into the pan using spoon making it even from the surface.
- Add a little sesame seed on the top.
- Bake the paste for an hour and when done allow it to get a little cool in the pan only.
- Take it out and allow it to get entirely cool.